Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Making Progress

Well, my workout journey has been successful so far. If I haven't mentioned it here, I've been working out about five or six days a week usually before work. I've been sleeping a whole lot better and deeper. I also have gotten a flatter tummy and looser pants as a result of my hard work. I played softball last Saturday and still feel my thigh muscles hurt. But it was so much fun! As for writing, I've applied to three jobs today. Got a response from one that I applied to on Saturday and it was a positive "no." They don't need a writer now, but would keep my name and samples on record for the future. Sent a thank you email and kept it moving. Also received my new business cards yesterday and gave some out today. Nice to have Freelance Writer under my name! I've also been looking for more religious markets so that I can send in my work. I found a great one so I'll be working on submissions for that. Poetry for now, but I'll be working on articles. Great pay, too. Well, that's it for now. On to Wednesday.

No comments: