Monday, May 11, 2009

Checking In

Just wanted to catch up briefly here. I had a blast this past weekend. Not only because it was Mother's Day Weekend, but because my communion students did their First Communion. It was great to be a part of this very special day! I played my guitar for the event and then went out with a friend and her family. Her son happened to be in my class. Then my pal dropped me off at another restaurant to meet my sister and niece for dinner. We then hung out at my cousin's house after. It was great! Kiddo spent the day at Chuck E. Cheese and then at the park. I received flowers and earrings from my boys and also receives flowers at church. All in all it was a great weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day. On the menu for today is a post at Examiner, FW and my portfolio along with applying for writing jobs. The day job will have me in training until the early afternoon so we'll see how things go. I'm hoping to get alot of writing done today. I have alot of ideas rolling around my head and need to get them out on paper.

No comments: