Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And I'm back!

Just wanted to finally check back in here. I've been horrible with writing here because alot of craziness was going on at my day job. To the point that I was just too tired to write at home. So I stopped. I'm back on track with writing and posting and have been producing alot more. I hope to do even more than that because last week I found out that my salary would be cut by almost a percent! I know it may not seem like much, but they're cutting my pay. I didn't think it would happen. I expected that I wouldn't get a raise but an actual paycut??!! No way. So, I'm going to make up the difference with my writing. I can do it. So my goal is to make up about $350 a year. I surpassed that goal last year with one of my writing jobs, but what I want to do is keep that money coming in as well as add on the $350 on top of it. Just to have enough cushion for now. So, as I get things done I'll be checking in soon. I'm happy at least that I already bought my plane tickets to California this summer for myself and my son. A family vacation. :) Other than that I continue to be published on-line. Let's see if I can get an article or anything in print.

No comments: