Sunday, February 8, 2009

Checking In

A whole week since I last posted. So, what happened? I was cranky all week long and yes, it was PMS. I felt better yesterday and today and then the big red monster showed up. I should be fine now, but I hope this coming week is not a repeat of the last one. Work was very stressful as well and I stopped writing at home. I wrote at work instead on my lunch hour. I couldn't even look at my home computer. The call wasn't that strong last week. But, I'm hoping that it will be this week. I have a few article ideas to write and a few reviews to do as well. I also have an idea to pitch to a parenting magazine. I'm also trying to figure out how to use my counseling in my writing. I'm good at encouraging others in their endeavours, but struggle with my own. Go figure. Skyraven

No comments: