Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling blue.

Just checking in today. Well, my cable, phone and internet services was finally installed today after a botched attempt yesterday. Yes everything installed, but the cable guy dropped my television flat on its face while installing the cable box. Good thing is I have the receipt, the box, and a warranty for it. Only a week old and already messed up. Grrrr. Began writing again today after taking a week off. Stress at home and work kept me from writing as well as reading to disctract myself from feeling blue. Its really hard being a single mom, not paying the bills or getting the kid ready for school, but knowing that I'm all alone doing this. No one else can do what I do for this child. That means no breaks for me. I'll have to get some of my friends and family to kick in some babysitting time so I can take a break. Let's see how that works out for me. :) Skyraven

No comments: