Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still Recovering

I'm so tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I've been running around all week with work stuff, which I won't be done with until the 31st. And still haven't done anything for Christmas. Still haven't put up the tree because I get tired thinking about it. It's a six foot tree that has to be assembled and then decorated. I was thinking of getting a smaller tree that's easier to set up. Maybe something that has branches that fold up when you need to put it away. This is the closest I've come to Christmas Day without having the tree up already. Gift-wrapping still needs to get done and I'll be staying up late the next couple of days to do it. Oh well. As for writing, I'm in a funk because I'm tired. But, at least I've been blogging. That's the only writing I've done, but it's something. I'm hoping for many great things writing-wise in the new year as well as in my career at work. So, I wish you the best this holiday season and in the New Year! Skyraven

No comments: