Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank goodness for reprieves!

I got a break today because of the bad weather. No classes to teach tomorrow and two weeks off for Christmas and New Year's so that's three Saturdays I get to sleep in late. Finally, something to look forward to. A bummy day. :) I also managed to get the day after New Year's off so that I can have a nice long weekend. Need the time off already! I've been working so hard to get my required number of sessions completed before the end of the month. We're going through our annual audit and have to get everything finish. I will but I've been kicking my butt into gear to get it done. Busy days for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait until 5pm on December 31st! Skyraven PS - Good news to share! I received two checks today from my writing jobs! Woohoo! Still haven't figured out what to do with the cash - save it or treat myself to a shopping spree. hmmmmm!

No comments: