Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back from Vacay!

Hi people. Just got back a couple of days ago from my wonderful cruise! I had such a great time, but am so exhausted from the trip. I did so much and didn't get much sleep at the same time. I traveled from New York, to New Orleans to Mexico, to Guatemala to Belize to Mexico to New Orleans and back home to New York. It was a great journey and I had an amazing time seeing new places and meeting new people. I went on a coupld of tours - one in Guatemala and another in Belize. I went on a shore excursion and met an amazing dolphin named Eva along with her trainer, Tomas. It was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. :) Needless to say, I'm back home catching up with emails and writing and cleaning. So, I'll see you next time! Skyraven Note to writers - Any trips in your future?

No comments: