Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Working Writer

I've been getting a lot of writing done the last few days. Recently, I applied for a gig through pnn.com - personal news network. In order for me to land it, I have to ask questions each day that will get people commenting, voting, and clicking through the site. I'm really hoping that I get it because I really enjoy it. Here's the site if you want to check it out. The next big piece of news I have is that I started my own writer website aimed to help beginning writers and not so beginning writers be inspired and get published. This came out of my own desire to get as much information about freelance writing as possible. There's so much I don't know that I want to learn and share. When I've finished setting it up, I'll let the cat out of the bag.

No comments: