Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Downy Dumps

As a mom/therapist/musician, I have much more confidence in myself (most of the time) in my ability in each role. But, confidence in myself as a writer is kicking my butt! I don't know about other writers out there, but I've come down hard from a high of selling my first article last month. I've been applying to loads of writing jobs with no bites. I'll do what I did best as a grad student.... I'll hit the books. :) I'm reading "Writer Mama" by Christina Katz. I took one of her classes and loved it. Hopefully, reading her words of writer mama wisdom will get me back on track. :) Skyraven Note to writers - How do you get out of the dumps?

2 comments:

writermama said...

Thanks, Skyraven. ;)

Skyraven said...

Anytime Writer Mama. You know your stuff and you deserve the props for it. :) You inspire me and I wanted you to know that. :) Take care and come back soon.