Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good News!

My flash drive was sitting on my desk. So no worries on that one! But, I was so relieved that I found it. I would have been devastated if I lost it. So that's one piece of good news. The next is that one of my articles was accepted for publishing and I will be paid for it as well! My first paid article and second paid piece! I'm going to keep the work going and see how much I get published. :) Note to Writers - Doesn't it feel great to get paid for doing what you love? Skyraven

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi, I found your blog through Absolute write's forums. Congrats on the sold articles! As an aspiring writer myself, could I ask how you did it? I'm looking for inspiration :)

Thanks,
Jen

Skyraven said...

The first thing I did was find a great site for writers. I landed on Absolutewrite and haven't left. The articles there are great in giving the basics. I'm also taking a writing course. You can check out the courses on Absolutewrite as well. The last thing I would tell you is to believe in yourself. It took me a really long time to publish my work because I wouldn't send it out to begin with. Believe, write, and submit. :) Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

Nancy said...

Congrats, Sky

Skyraven said...

Nancy,

Thanks for coming by to visit. I'm so happy about the article. I want to keep plugging away and sending my work out. :) Please come again soon.

Take care,

Heiddi