Sunday, June 29, 2008

Writing Inspiration

A question for writers - how many different ways can you slant an idea for different markets? The reason I ask is because today I had an idea for a how-to article and found three ways to use it. Possibly. That really depends on how I fill in the rest of the information for the markets I have in mind. A question for readers - have you read Randy Pausch's book "The Last Lecture?" I found it so moving that I had to put it down several times to avoid crying. It was too much to handle at times, but I couldn't resist going forward with because I had to know what happened. I also surfed over to the companion site to check it out. www.thelastlecture.com. I loved how much one person could accomplish the amazing. Inspiring people to do more, be more, live more. Thanks Randy, for inspiring me to forge ahead and live well. May you continue to do so. :) Skyraven

2 comments:

plaidearthworm said...

I haven't read the book yet, but I've watched the lecture on YouTube. He's a very inspiring man, and his words have changed lives.

Skyraven said...

plaid I really believe that this book is what pushed me over the edge with submitting my work. I've been trigger happy with the send button ever since I finished it. I really want to be a published writer and it was a childhood dream. :) I'm happy that he helped me really discover that dream again.