Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pretty Satisfied

Ever had a day when you are satisfied with just about everything that happened? When you can't possibly ask for anything more? My day was yesterday. I took jello and juice cups to my son's school for his birthday. I also had a really great workday as well. I just love being able to help others. I really love making my son happy. The hustle from work to home to his school and back to work was worth the smile on his face. I got a chance to see him in his element with his classmates and teacher. Got some great pictures, too. I capped off today by completing and mailing out my writing course application. I wonder how long it will be before I get a response. I'll keep you posted. Skyraven PS - Check out Premium-Green from www.wow-womenonwriting.com. It's a great site for writers of all levels.

No comments: