Saturday, February 9, 2008

Struggles

Last week it was my son. This week, my struggle is with change. I'm faced with being a single parent. It's not what I want for myself; not what I ever wanted. I still have dreams of being married and having more kids. This is hard because I have no one to share it with. I'm alone here and my mom is gone. I'm not close at all with my father and I have siblings that live in New Jersey, Delaware and Long Island. Being a new single person is much harder with out family around than I think it would be with family to help me through it. So, I'm putting all of my energy in my relationship with God because He's all I have right now. I'm lonely, frustrated, isolated, yes. But, I'm drawn to living the life that God has planned out for me. I only hope that I can continue without falling too hard, too often. :) Skyraven

No comments: