Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Blah

Yesterday was such a long day for me though my volunteer hours were short. Had a babysitting emergency and had to cut my hours to make sure my son was taken care of. Unexpectedly, I had the entire day to myself as my father took care of my son all day. I didn't know what to do with all of that time, so I didn't do anything. I bummed out in front of the tv watching a travel show about Ireland. Which, btw would be a great place to go on vacation. Then I call my sister to see how she's doing since I hadn't spoken to her in weeks. She was happy to hear from me and invited me out to dinner. It was so good to see her (hadn't seen her since June). Today was a blah day, again not doing much. Went to church, had lunch, took a nap (woohoo!) and ran an errand. Seems busy now that I think about it. Hopefully, tomorrow will bring good news about a new job. :) Skyraven

No comments: