Thursday, September 20, 2007

Overwhelmed

Long time no write for me. I didn't even realize that I hadn't written in so long. Long for me since I usually post daily. I'm worn out from the crazy schedule I've been keeping. Enough that I didn't complete an assigment for class due today. I sent it to my professor just 15 minutes ago. I was honest and said it wouldn't be finished and that I was too wiped out this week. I feel that everything is catching up with me. Hopefully, when I start my new job Oct. 1st (woohoo!), I'll get my bearings back again. In the meantime, sleep is calling. :) Skyraven

2 comments:

nadia shireen siddiqi said...

did you make any money writing yet??
I'm blue in the face
sitting at home
shouting 'publisher come , thou art summoned'
I guess that kind of language only works in star wars or doesn't there either.

Skyraven said...

Hi Nadia,

I can certainly understand that feeling. "Hello here I am, come read my work!!!" I can definitely relate. I have only made ten dollars from writing so far in the two years that I've been actively writing. It was for my first published poem. The theme of the poem is exactly that. If you want to check it out, go to the Just for Fun section on Absolutewrite.com. The poem is called "O Dear Muse." I hope that it'll make you feel better about writing or at the very least make you laugh. :) take care Nadia

Heiddi