Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sleep, Glorious, Sleep!

My brain is fried and feeling foggy. My words don't rhyme and I'm feeling groggy. I was too lazy last night to bring the stand-up fan into my room to cool off a bit. It was warm enough for some cooling, but not enough to turn on my air-cionditioner. So I spent last night jerking awake when it was too hot, kicking the bedsheet and wrapping myself up when I got cold. As a result,I'm foggy and groggy, and crabby. This fog has also left me with super boredom, which always happens when I'm dog tired. Nothing keeps my attention for very long and I start operating in robot mode. I did try to work on translating a document for my volunteer work, but that only lasted about ten minutes during my 35 minute commute to work. It's about time to start another book, so I don't drive myself nuts. It'll be Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult. We'll see where this book takes me. :) Skyraven Note to writers: Avoid brainfog by getting 8 hours of sleep everyday!

No comments: