Thursday, August 2, 2007

School Day

Today was definitely a school day. I had a short discussion class and had homework to do. I got a headstart on doing this report last week and worked on it bit by bit since then. I handed it in without worry and relief written on my face. Last night, however, I stayed up until 11:30 reading, not a book for class, but Harry Potter. But I have not and will not become a Potterhead! :) I just had to finish the book because I was in the last few pages of it. I paid for staying up late by getting up early (6am) to finish my report before getting ready for work. This after having a restless night full of weird Potter dreams that I can't remember. I kept waking up thinking that I saw Harry and Professor Snape. So now, I'm off to bed to retire and get the rest I missed out on yesterday. :) Skyraven

No comments: