Monday, August 20, 2007

Sad Reader

Depressed I am, lonely I am, missing Harry Potter! I can't believe how much I enjoyed reading the series. So much that I miss not lugging the books around so that I can find out what happens. Now that I know, I want to go back and re-read, but I still have to process the story. Think about why I liked it so much. I liked the fact that J.K. Rowling made up a language for the magical world. I want to make up an entirely new language just for my own created world. We'll see what happens. But I'm giving myself a break from reading and jumping into studying writing as a process and continue to work on my writing. I also plan to continue submitting work once a week. I've submitted a greeting card, a fictional story, and this week I want to submit a poem. I'm also reviewing my body of work to keep the submissions going. :) Skyraven

No comments: