Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pensive

I'm thinking of what writing I should do today. I haven't written anything since my intergenerational story. I was busy reading Book #7 from Thursday afternoon until 2am this morning. With that out of the way (7 books in 6 and a half weeks), I'm left with some time on my hands. I've decided to once again review my writing to see what I can send out next. I've decided to work on a poem about unappreciated women. Hopefully, it'll be something that will get people thinking and maybe responding. I'm also thinking of how else to push my writing forward, maybe finding "The Writer's Presence." It's sort of a workshop in a book used for writing groups and classes. I especially want to expand my knowledge of fiction and personal essay writing. I've got a lot of ideas to share and I don't believe that I can do that until I learn the craft better. Tip for writers: If you don't know about something, find out. :) Skyraven

No comments: