Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In over my head, I think

I was so busy today that I didn't call about the family-oriented newsletter. I asked for time to think about it and said I would call today. I did email a few more questions when if answered would help me decide whether or not I want to write for it. Seemed a bit vague at first in the description, but we'll see. I last left my writing tale having submitted my first fictional piece. I have to admit that I've started my fictional pieces, but have only sent the one. I liked especially the fact that I used real family members to write a story that described how I wished things would be. The wishing part was the fictional part. I had a couple of people read it, and it was approved. So, writers if you are ever stuck, write about something you wish for and see where it takes you. :) Skyraven

No comments: