Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun on Sunday

I went out a my friend's dad's house out in Morristown, NJ for a bbq and pool party. We ate, we drank, we swam, jumped on a trampoline, and even pet a horse! I got silly pictures of everything..including my son riding bare-backed on the horse. We didn't get home until nearly 11pm and I feel wiped out now but it was worth it. :) It was so great to get away and just have a good time. Today it was back to the real world (aka WORK) in an office that looks like a weird plastic funhouse. The office is being remodeled during work hours. So, while I'm trying to get through piles and piles of bills, a sound sort of like a bee on steroids has been buzzing around me. Writing took a backseat to clearing the fuzziness in my brain from lack of sleep. BTW - Maybe I'll be a Potterhead wannabe. I just finished book #6 this morning and will get my hands on a borrowed copy of book #7! I can't wait to read how the story of "the boy who lived" will end. :) Skyraven

No comments: