Monday, August 27, 2007

Fear Overboard

Today, my fear has had a sharp climb and it's still going. I went to one of my regular sites to check out the forums. I found that many writers have been applying to be guides on About.com and in fact, for the freelance writer site, which I want, but am too chicken to apply for. And now that I know or have an idea of the people applying, I'm too scared to do it! This is so frustrating for me because I know that I can do anything I put my mind to, but I can't get past the fact that I would be competing with other writers, more experienced writers for the guide position. i just don't know how to get past that. :(P Skyraven Note to writers (and everyone else): Don't let your fears of rejection keep you from your dreams, but let your hope of success drive you to reach your goals.

No comments: