Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Tuesday that would not end

Today just dragged on for miles and miles. Maybe I was really tired or cranky or both. But, I just wanted to speed through the day today. Even doing my volunteer work (which I love!). Just another long day of work and three hours of volunteer work. I do a total of about 15 to 16 hours a week give or take. I do this for a school requirement in order to graduate by next May. The light at the end of the tunnel seems blurred to me lately even though time is going by quickly. Though, I don't feel the time speeding along. Anyhoo, I have to say that my writing and reading are progressing nicely. I read super fast and I'm done with the fourth Potter book (I ain't a Potterhead!) and will be starting book five tomorrow. I have been getting some great ideas for generating article, story and poetry ideas...even a book idea! Hopefully, the prospect of writing several publishable pieces will light a fire under me and get me crackin'! Skyraven

No comments: