Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First Day as a Blogger

For so long, I wanted to be able to express myself and say what I want to say... whether it is about writing, children, shopping, eating out. Well, you get the picture. I've even gone to other writers to ask what they blog about, how they blog, do people know or not know. It think it got to the point where people were just like, "Go write already!" So here it is. I think the fourth of July was a great day for me to start blogging, independence from my own fear of writing and being on the blog. Happy 4th of July! See you soon. Skyraven

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!
It's a great place to be.

shauna said...

Congratulations on getting started. May this be the first of many great and insightful posts! (I'm here through the Write from Home listserv). Good luck!

shauna said...

Congratulations on starting this blog! May this be the first of many fun and inspiring posts. (I'm here via the Write from Home listserv). Good luck and happy blogging!