Sunday, July 15, 2007

Can you say TIRED?!

I was so run over with exhaustion yesterday that I forgot to write my entry! So to make up for that.... I say get things done when you have time to do them. For me, it has always been difficult for me to get things done when I'm tired. My biggest problem is that I don't do something when I think of it. I say to myself that I'll remember to do it later and then I forget. For example, yesterday I got home from my volunteer work at around 9pm. I had already eaten so I could have posted. Did I? No. Instead I went surfing around, checked my email, and even looked for markets for some of my articles. What's worse, I looked at the blog to see how much I have written and I thought to myself, "oh, I'll get to it when I'm done surfing." Instead I turned off the computer around 11pm and went to bed, not even realizing that I hadn't posted anything. So, other than my lack of restful sleep, what I need to do is go do the things I need to do now before I forget. Now, what to do about lunch? Skyraven

No comments: